Time Lapse Watercolor Painting by Tiffanny Varga

"Heidi" ~ Watercolor speed-painting by Tiffanny Varga

This video may not a step-by-step tutorial like many others in my blog, but it is a pleasure to watch this wonderful, whimsical art come to life!

Watercolor artist Tiffanny Varga writes: "I did this painting to try to win the Tomie
DePaola award. I wanted to win because I'm an aspiring children's book illustrator, and the award would have given me the chance to go to New York to meet publishers. Too bad I lost :( But this is the time lapse, for you! I had fun painting it. I hope you have fun watching :)"




If this type of whimsical illustration interests you, there's a tutorial from Tiffanny at  http://letsmakeapainting.blogspot.com/2011/05/watercolor-demo-this-watercolor.html
You might also be interested in Illustrating Children's Books: Creating Pictures for Publication or The Encyclopedia of Writing and Illustrating Children's Books

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...