How to Paint a Hill and a Tree

Robert Hagan, oil painting

In the following video demo, artist Robert Hagan gives us a quick guide on how to paint hills and trees with a pastry brush and oil paint on canvas.   This is a
continuation of an instructional series for the painting shown above that begins with painting the sky with clouds.   The next episode in the series will be posted as soon as it's made available.  Sign up (see right sidebar) to follow by email or RSS to be notified!



Romantic Oil Painting Made Easy is in my own library and, if you enjoy Robert's romantic landscapes, I highly recommend his book.   Amazon viewers rate it an almost perfect 5 and, to quote one customer review, "This book breaks down the complex business of oil painting by suggesting a palette which is both manageable and gorgeous....I learned more in my first half hour with this book than I have learned in ages."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...